Taking antihistamines, have occasional periods of shakiness, BP drop, rapid heart beats with sweating, confusion. Medical attention required?

Hello, I have been taking quite a few first generation antihistamines very frequently over the past few days, so over about 4-5 days i have taken 200-300mg of benadryl , 80mg of hydroxyzine , and 8mg of chlorpheniramine. I weigh 95lbs and am 5 5 , and a male. I have had occasional periods of shakiness, and have been shaky in general. I also have been experienced times where my blood pressure drops, and times where my heart beat speeds up. These symptoms were the worst 4 days ago and have been getting somewhat better. But I am wondering if I should wait out the current symptoms (high heart rate , feeling a tiny bit of low blood pressure, im not sweating, a small bit of confusion [not enough to make me even close to being non-lucid], bad dry mouth, and quite dilated pupils). Are these serious enough for me to need medical attention? If i try to sleep I feel that I could. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012