Taking antibiotics for walking pneumonia. Having flu symptoms, orange mucus on blowing nose. Possible problem?

Previously diagnosed with walking pneumonia about 1.5 months ago. Went on antiboitics for a week. For the last 2 weeks I ve been dealing with what is either a bad cold/ flu . Today I started seeing orange mucus when I blew my nose. My other symptoms are: Nausea (vomiting for 2 days), stuffy and runny nose, headache, sore throat, some coughing, and achy/ fatigue . After seeing the orange mucus I suspected something may not be right. Can you tell me what may be the problem?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013