Taking antibiotics for tonsils, have inflamed taste buds, rock like tonsils, constant pain, earache, mouth dryness. Any ideas?

I have been dealing with on and off strep throat and being on antibiotics for my tonsils for over a year now. i just recently developed thrush throat and got rid of it quickly, but along with my thrush came horribly inflamed taste buds. this was 3-4 weeks ago now and my throat has not gotten better, i have developed tonsil rocks and my throat constantly hurts and throbs in my tonsil area, along with ear pain and dry mouth. my doctor does not know the cause, as i have tested negative for strep throat and thrush. On a side note, 2 months ago i had my iron tested and it was at a level of 3. Any idea whats going on with my throat? i m a singer and this is just awful for me.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013