Taking antibiotics for sinusitis. Nasal congestion, coughing, yellow mucus, face rash

I am being treated with sinusitis taking a antibiotic for 4 days now and continue with nasal congestion at night having to sit up to breath out of my mouth first, slowly opens air way to breath through nose. I also continue with the dripping nose ,coughing , and constant blowing my nose with mucus and sometimes yellow mucus. i am afraid to return to work due continued congested. my last antibiotic taken will be 3/29/13 and has developed a slight face rash as well. Please need advice.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013