Taking antibiotics for sinus pain relief, no improvement, less sleep. Can u help me?

Hi, I m in agony. About 6 weeks ago I got a severe sinus infection and was treated with antibiotics and a nasal spray . I ended up having to have to two lots of antibiotics to kill it off. There were 2 weeks reprieve and then I started getting severe facial pain, left side of face only. Cheek, behind eye, up the ear and particularly in the upper jaw all on the left side. Went back to doc and got more antiobiotics and some medication for Sinus Pain Relief. At first the sinus pain relief worked but now I am at the end of my antibiotics and the face pain is back. On a scale of 1-10 the pain is a 10 and always starts around 10pm at night till about 2-3am in the morning. Nothing I take or do alleviates it and I am beside myself as I am not getting enough quality sleep. Can you help me? Jenny
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012