Taking antibiotics for ear infection, hips area feels bruised, small lump under the skin in one area. What's wrong ?

I started taking some antibiotics for an ear infection from a piercing and a few days later I noticed that my hip area (bottocks/top of thigh) feels like it is bruised. Every time I touch it, it hurts, but there is no discoloration. It has been this way for over 1.5 weeks and I did not have any trauma to this location. he tender spot is probably about 9 in diameter and I feel a small lump under the skin in one area. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013