Taking antibiotics for difficulty urinating. Vomiting, soreness. Taking Levaquin

d it gors to the side have dr put me on antiboics as uriated was difficult and burend felt muvh better to day and just a little sore but vomiting a litlle int tissue hsve been eating a lot of peanut butter and can urinate now he mentioned vomiting but it was ntoher last night please explain have cinncetuive tissue disease and copd and emphysema feel like indigestion taking 250 mg of levaquin always effective for me vry inflamed and tired
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013