Taking antibiotics for cold, cough. Shoulder, neck, head, ear ache. Medication?

I started with a bad cold and cough about 6 weeks ago, since I have been on 2 types of antibiotics , and don t feel any better. My head neck and shoulders are aching, and the lower right side of my back. It s mainly when I wake up in the morning that I am full of congestion, and after 3-4 hours of pain the congestion slowly goes away. But the aches on my body/neck/shoulders still stays, and with really bad ear ache, I have been referred to a oral specialist but still awaiting my appointment as the doctor says I have TMD which won t be helping my ears, but in the mean time I m still in agony????
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012