Taking antibiotics for bronchitis, have persistent swelling in rib cage since. What could the cause be?

Hi im a 19 year old male, im 5 9 and weigh 125 lbs. I recently went to the doctor for chest pains and he did xrays and told me i had bronchitis . He prescribed me antibiotics for it and im feeling much better now. But ive noticed that my right rib cage is swollen. Mainly the upper ribs closest to my collar bone. I returned two weeks later for a check up and mentioned this to him but he told me it was due to the bronchitis. Its now a month later and my swelling hasn t gone away or even reduced. I was just wondering if maybe you could give me an opinion on what else could cause my right ribs to swell. I thank you kindly for any information you might be able to offer.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012