Taking antibiotics for acne, vitamin supplements, birth control, having chest pain. Why am i experiencing this?

Hi, I have recently started taking antibiotics (Clindamycin/Cleocin) for my acne within the last 2 weeks. I am also taking vitamin supplements and birth control at the same time. sicne taking these antibiotics, I find my chest (right below my breast line directly in the middle vertical to my chin) feeling like it has a knot or a fist in it after I take my pills or shortly after when I choose to eat something. it seems to be ok when I drink water. I am not sure how to interpret this feeling.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013