Taking antibiotics dint help. Treatment for UTI and lower abdominal pain?

Hi I recently went to Urgent Care and was treated for a UTI. I have 2 days left on my antibiotic and I still have symptoms and they seem to have gotten worse. I now have this pain in my lower abdomen when I sit down or stand up. This just started maybe a day ago or so. The pain is very uncomfortable and I'm not sure what is going on. I get chronic UTI's so the fact that the antibiotic isn't working and I have this lower abdominal pain concerns me. I do not have insurance and I know that the ER will just tell me to go to a OBGYN which is what they told me before. Any insight?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013