Taking antibiotic for creamy discharge and difficulty in urination. What should I do?

hello, went to the gp for a smear, the second time as the first time he said i had a discharge and prescribed me pessaries. On my next visit again he was unable to do the smear as i was very inflamed and had a creamy discharge, although it didnt cause me any discomfort. He prescribed me 5 antibiotics to take staight away saying i had dv. Today i feel as though i need to push something out ,am sore and need to visit the bathroom although passing very little urine at a time, what should i do.?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013