Taking antibiotic after c section, oozing puss, smell, sore belly

I had a c section 13 weeks ago, I have been on anti biotics, I also had golden staff... The doctors said it looked fine But it has got worse. It is oozing puss and smell s... It also appears to have an Olser on it What should I do? My belly is also still really sore
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
hi..if you are having pus discharge with sore belly, it indicates that you are having persistent infection. it may require drainage and antibiotics.It is better to consult gynaecologist as early as possible. maintain good personal hygiene.all the best.