Taking anti rabies vaccine. Scratched by dog again. Do I need to repeat the course?

i am taking Anti rabies vacine (verorab) for an exposure which occured on 25th september 2012 v minor scratch by tooth and nails of a dog i have taken the medicine IM ON D0 D3 D7 D14TH and going to take one on D28 which is going to be on 22nd october 2012. my question he the Dog scratched me AGAIN last night on 11th october so what should i ( 1) do i need to repeat the course again (2) or contnue with the coruse????? (3) or stop it because i read somewhere if dogs alive after 10 days u can ommit the last shot dog is alive after 17 days now also whats the effectiveness of verorab alone in sbsence of hrig in case of a non bite exposure?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012