Taking anti rabies immunization, equirab injection for immunity, after dog bite. Can smoke, drink?

i recently got bitten by a pack of stray dogs. as a result, i'm on an immunisation anti rabies course. 2 rounds of jabbing has been completed. 4 more to go, and also, since it was stray dogs, to be more precautious i was prescribed to go for an equirab injection which is basically horse serum induced in my system to boost my immunity. my query here is as i couldn't ask my doctors when on treatment, can i smoke and drink during this course of immunisation? i smoke a pack a day and drink once or twice a week atleast. i weigh 64 kilos and my height is 5' 10''. i'm sure the answer would be no but could you atleast tell me a few alternatives? i'm just going insane over the past 3 days with a smoke and a drink. please help me out right away.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013