Taking anti-depressants.Body tingling, numbness, sore throat, anxiety attacks. Help

Hi there, I have recently started taking anti-depressants (started 2 days ago). Last night I was just sat on my chair when my tongue , lips , chest, all the way down to my penis started tingling and going numb; my arms and legs were fine. My throat was also sore and before I have suffered from some mild anxiety attacks yet I feel this wasn t the problem.. I m not sure but I would love to hear your opinion on what could have been the problem. Thanks so much in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012