Taking anti-anxiety medicines, have itchy feeling on chest, light headedness and dizziness, no relief with prisolec. Suggestions?

Hello, I m 48 172lbs 5 11 male. 10/23/12 had my first anxiety attack. I now taking 300 mg bupropion , 25mg sertraline . still having having some anxiety issues but my main concern is an itchy feeling in the left side of my chest around my heart area. 2/13/13 Started feeling a little light headed and slightly dizzy. no chest pain just itchy . Went to Urgent Care to be on the safe side.Doc listen to chest ran EKG . (This was third EKG 1 ER, 2nd Family Phys. all looked good) Urgent care Doc Prescibed Prilosec . Have been taking since Wednesday. Still have almost constant itch. Have appointment with family doctor 2/19. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Gary
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013