Taking angioplasty with two stents. Why is there tongue problem? Is it ulcer?

hai sir my name is venkateswarlu age 52years i am suffering Daibatic problem with last 12 years June 2011 i am suffering with heart problem and i am taking the treatment angioplasty with two stunts. right now and i am suffering with tongue problem 08.0000 my doctor advice to biopsy test the test report HISTOPATHOLOGY REPORT HISTORY:- - Ulcer left lateral border of Tongue. -Tongue biopsy for HPE. GROSS APPEARANCE:- Received soft tissue bit measuring 1x1 cms. All embedded. MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:- The section shows ucleration and consisting of clumps, groups of oval to polyhedral cells with pleomorphic nucleus and abundant eosinophilic cytoplasm . Epithelial pearls are present. Tumor is infiltrating upto the depth of 2mm. Surrounding the tumor normal squamous epithelium is present at one side. PATHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS: TONGUE BIOPSY WITH -SQUMOUS CELL CARCINOMA -WELL DIFFERENTIANTED this is the test report i am fer about this can u please suggest best treatment .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012