Taking andadol and zinnat for cold, fever and throat infection. Need medication for persisting cough

my wife 2 days back suffering with cold , fever ,and throat infection she can not able to eat and talk.we had meet our doctor he has given 3 types of medicines i.e zinnat 500 mg 2 tablets per day andadol 500 mg 2 tablets at a time like 2 times per day,and loratadine tablets 10mg 1 tablet per day.using 2 days after she feel good no fever cold throat infection but started heavy continues cough .why she was getting cough if any tablets effect please give me my home what are the precautions can i control cough please give me reply. thanqqqqqqqq
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012