Taking amoxicillin for flu and bronchitis. Greenish phlegm, cold shivers, cough and blocked ears. Need to see doctor?

Hi i have been sick with the flu/ bronchitis for 3weeks now,I ve had antibiotics amoxicillin 2weeks ago but I m still coughing up green flem n hot n cold shivers my ears r blocked also sore n I have an awfull barking cough that hurts my back n I feel drained n my hole body is aching I m thinking of going to hospital tomorrow I m 37 with 3 children so hospital is not the best place to be,but I m finding it hard to get up to tack them to school.thank-you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012