Taking amoxicillin after teeth extraction. Dizziness, fatigue, swelling. Normal?

I had a lower wisdom tooth extracted 2 days ago, it was a relatively difficult extraction and took over an hour. I took 1 ponstan painkiller and 1 amoxycilin 500mg on reaching home as instructed and went to bed. When I got up yesterday I continued with the antibiotic but did not need the painkiller, I ve no pain or significant swelling however did feel quite fatigued and a little dizzy. As the day wore on this got worse and progressed to feeling extremely cold and tired, eventually I went to bed and slept for from 4pm through to this morning, I had to wear a heavy fleece jumper and heavy duvet as I felt so cold but did not have a fever . Today is much better, still a little dizzy and fatigued but not so cold, my gums appear very pale/white. I ve also been recently diagnosed as prediabetic. Are the chills and fatigue normal or should I see my doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013