Taking amoxcillian for sinus infection. Severe vaginal itching after periods. How to get relief?

I am currently on amoxcillian (sp) because I had a pretty bad sinus infection . I have been taking them since last thursday. On monday i also started my menstrual cycle. The antibiotics had already given me pretty bad diaherrea and I usually go whenever i try to urinate. Since I started my period I have had a SEVERE itch down there that is driving me insane. I need to know what this is (I googled and am now panicking that it could be like herpes or something) and how I can fix it before I go insane. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012