Taking ambien. Concerned about the elevated glucose and ALT levels. Should I stop drinking?

Component Your Value Standard Range Units Flag Glucose 103 70-100 mg/dL H ALT 69 15-65 U/L H HDL cholesterol 38 40 mg/dL L I got my annual test results back and here are my results that were . I was taking Ambien (5mg) nightly (not anymore after seeing this) and would have one or two glasses of wine a night. Sometimes a bit more on the weekend. I m a bit overweight 5 10/220#. 1) Should I be overly concerned? 2) Do I need to stop drinking wine for a while? 3)
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013