Taking althea contraceptive pills, having whitish, yellowish vaginal discharge. Is it normal? When should i get my periods?

it is my first time to use althea contraceptive mens came last feb 14,2013 and i took the pill on feb 15.will it be safe? since i started using althea pills, i experienced having whitish sometimes yellowish vaginal discharge .is ot normal?althea pills consist of 21 pills only.after taking all 21 tablets what will be the next step.when should i expect my next menstruation and when should i start taking another set of pills again?thank you and hope to get a response from you.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013