Taking alprim for urinary tract infection in the day. Should I take it in the night?

Hi, I am taking Alprim for a urinary tract infection . I have been taking it during the day rather than night. Is there a reason why it is better at night? Will it still work if I take it during the day? The pharmacist mentioned that I could start it immediately if I was uncomfortable so I did and it happened to be the afternoon. So I stuck to that routine. Will it be less effective? Also, I have noticed that I am getting up to urinate at least six times in the early morning after four days of it. Is this due to the infection or does taking the tablets earlier possibly cause this?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013