Taking adderall for low sperm motility. Will it get cured by this medicine?

My husband and I are having issues conceiving. His sperm count is high, motility is a little bit low, and morphology is quite low (15% are shaped normally and doc. says it needs to be 70% normal shapes). His doctor has prescribed him ADDERALL for his newly diagnosed ADHD . Will this drug affect his sperm in any way at all? Would it be better to have him wait to take this drug until I can conceive? Thank you SO much for any information you can give!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013