Taking adderall. Undergoing stress, pain in the chest. Heart failure chances?

Ive been taking adderall for roughly 8 months now. I do not have ADHD . I am a 33 year old man that works in a high stress sales environment. I weigh around 155 pounds. I usally take around 60-80mg a day. I am responsible for roughly 20 million in sales to the government on a yearly basis. Adderall helps me keep up with my workload The past week I have felt a irritating pain in my chest around my heart. It is not intense, although it is relatively constant. I can feel the annoying pain a little more while on adderall. Is this normal, am I in some sort of risk for heart failure . Any assistance that you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013