Taking acid reflex medicines for stomach gurgling, vomiting, nausea and diarrhea but no relief. Solution?

My stomach gurgles often, sometimes I can t sleep. Vomited a couple of times, have nausea and diarreah often. The constant bother is the gurgling, popping and unsettling in my stomach. Went to doctor, she referred me to a gastreonologist... colonoscopy and edonscopy both negative, except for some stomach lining irritation, etc...Doctor put me on some acid reflux meds that I took for 30 help AT ALL......stomach even seems to rumble more.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012