Taking Zyloric for gout. Pain, swelling in feet and ankle. What is the maximum dosage that can be taken?

Hi Doctor, I am 75 years old and under severe Gout Attack normally caused due to uric acid. In my country Glaxo Welcome makes ZYLORIC IN 100MG AND 300MG. I am regularly taking 100mg daily but got up one morning after last night sleep and found pain and swelling around my feet and ankle. I know am in severe Gout attack as I have always in access of Uric Acid problem.

Please advice me the maximum dose of Zyloric in a 24 hours and advice me Pain management I mean pain killers to reduce unbearable pain please.

Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013