Taking Zyban for smoking cessation. Sore tongue, dry mouth, no lesion. Suggestions

I have been taking Zyban for smoking cessation for two months now, at first my tongue was very sore both sides, after a week or so the right side became normal again, but the left side remains sore and sensitive to heat and cold, and rough food. Feels as if it has started to reject being against my lower teeth. Dry mouth at night and I find I have a lot of suction which holds the tongue down under pressure. NO sign of any lesion. Have not smoked since Feb. 26th. 2013.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013