Taking Zovirax for shingles. Painful red bumps. Swollen face

HI Dr. I had a shingles recurrency and tried to avoid meds as took zovirax too many times in one year. I put tea tee oil on face and abdomen and cleared right up. Took lots of c, olive leaf, collodial silver, proteolytic enymes and it was working. Then a zoster nososde 30c. It went right to jaw or nerve root of face, hurt for a few minutes and then felt better. I was advised to repeat and then take 200c, but then i just felt worse. was told ride the wave as excerbation. Then after feeling a little better took another dose and face area swelled , pain,and even nodule. Dr said healing crisis. and no more remedies. Then a week later seems like disseminated shingles, but just read dots but everywhere and going like wildfire. Dr says healing crisi and remedy trying to push disease out of body. Starts with all shingle signs, either stab or stinging pain, or severe itch , or tender, or ache. Then red bump or dots very painful to touch. Then another area, has been head to toe back and front. got scared started the valtrex, not too much change. Still going on. Tea tree or silver resolves but keep sprouting new locales. Disseminating shingles in many areas says need iv antiviral and hospital.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012