Taking Zolfresh instead of Anxit. Feeling uncomfortable in the chest, easily irritable. How can I get rid of the medication?

I have been taking Anxit 0.25mg/ per day for almost 9 years old. Sometimes when I get stressed out too much, I have taken 0.5mg also. I have in the last three days given up Anxit and started on Zolfresh 5mg/day. I am finding slightly uncomfortable in my chest and I have become easily irritable. I want to give up zolfresh also and sleep naturally. I am a 48 year old male and have experienced lot of mental stress in the last 10 years. My elder son is mute and autistic and my younger son has recovered from leukamia.. My earning is critical to the family and I need to stay healthy. I am losing a bit of competitive edge in the place of work also. I do not smoke and I am a pure vegetarian. I excercise for about 15 minutes per day and I take only raw vegetables and fruits in the night. I have a veg breakfast in the morning followed by working lunch and some light snacks in the evening. I take two cups of tea everyday. please guide me to sleep without a tablet
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012