Taking Zestril for high BP. Why do I have high microalbumin so soon?

Doctor I am 42 years old. I have been taking Zestril 10 mg for the last two years for High BP . Now my BP is normal. In the month of June I had done my comprehensive health check up. All reports were good except sugar which was 7.10. This ratio of sugar i m getting for the last 2 years. I have not taken any medicinies for sugar. I m working in the gulf. This month when i had to get my Zestril tablets, doctor said to do the test again. Now also i got sugar same ratio 7.10 and microalbunim 113 mg. Only after cuming from India I had taken castoflex sachets for my knee joints for 30 days and Zestril. How is it after 3 months only i got this microalbunim high. Doctor plz advise me if this microalbunim can be cured or what i have to do to bring this ration down. Is it very serious.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012