Taking Zeptol for neurosystocercosis. Uneasiness in toes, arm pain, electric sensation in limbs. Reason?

In 2008 January I was attacked by Neurosystocercosis. Then regularly had Zeptol Cr 300mg twice a day including a folic acid 5 mg. After 5 months again got an attack although I had been using the medicine. Similarly got an attack in April 2012 after a long time. Now it is not repeated since that date but suffering from some external effects like uneasyness in left hands toe as well as left foot toe, Pain in left arm (Sometime it happens in right arm too) , feeling of an electric sensation in left hand & foot, pinch in the top of the toes, feeling of rigidness on both legs as well sometimes aches, Unbalance to walk , Dizziness , severe headache ( Sometime it aches in the particular point of left part of head). I know these are some of the side effects of the medicine but up to five yrs or before the attack of April 2012 I didn t feel anything while I used to use Zeptol Cr 300. But now my neurologist has prescribed to take Zeptol Cr 200 in the mornig & Cr 300 in the evening including a folic acid 5mg, Frisium 5 mg in the evenig & Flunil Capsul 10 mg in the morning since last 15 days. The Carbomazepine level was 10.5 in CR 300 twice a day. Could you please console me why I m bearing all these bad effects?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013