Taking Zapiz and Ventab for situational GAD. Have dizziness, nausea. Diagnosed as vertigo. Due to stopping Ventab?

I was under treatment of situational GAD since past 2 years and was given zapiz 0.25 and Ventab Dxt 100.However after 8 months when remission was noticed Zapiz was stopped and since then i was only on Ventab Dxt 100.Recently i happen to switch to alternative medicine for the same but then after 2 days i felt dizzyness,nausea and all and was diagnosed with Vertigo.I wanted to know if its the withdrawl symptom of Ventab Dxt 100
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013