Taking Yaz after a break to start periods, experiencing breast tenderness, lumps. Will it subside?

Hi there I m a new yaz user - started a pack 2 months ago and finished it, but needed to postpone an upcoming period so I waited a few weeks in between. I just started my pill again (less than a week) and I m experiencing some if the side effects I initially experienced with yaz, breast tenderness. I m however concerned about one of my breasts, I found a small lump. I know one of the side effects of yaz are breast lumps and I d like to know if it would be ok to stop taking yaz and continue with another pill. Also if the lump is a side effect of yaz do you think it will go away
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013