Taking Yasmin pill for irregular periods. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

I have irregular periods so was put on the yasmin pill when i was 17, i am now 24 and i came off the pill last june. I have now started the pill again last monday. i only had one period during my months off the pill so i could not retake the pill recently at the start of a period. i was told that i should have protected sex up to 7 days of starting yasmin again but on the 5th day i had unproductive sex. my boyfriend withdraw but is there a risk i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013