Taking Yasmin. Why did I have a breakthrough from bleeding? Pregnant?

Hi there. I am a 29 female, take Yasmin. Messed up my pills quite a bit last month (though not to the point where I couldn t take 2 a day for two days). I had what i assumed to be breakthrough bleeding for one day stop and then appear after another day. Was having unprotected sex. Past couple of weeks I ve been having dull headaches (not typical for me), diarrhea , insatiable appetite , nauseau, and once or twice felt dizzy. I am so scared that I might be pregnant. I believe I am about 7 days past ovulation . Should I take a plan b pill at this point? Can I take a pregnancy test yet? Thank you, doctor
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012