Taking Xanax for anxiety attacks. Have malnutrition, protein deficit, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Suggest

I currently take Xanax for panic/ anxiety attacks , recently it seems that the Xanax is not working as well. I did a small amount of research and founf that combing Valium with severe panic attacks helps immensly, I also suffer from agoraphobia and have serious medical issues due to a botched Roux N Y (malnutrion, protien deficit, osteoporosis and osteoarthritis) I am on 15mg morphine 5x/day and 4mg Dilauded 5x/day, I also take a myriad of vitamins and Cymbalta form depression. I mM lso on Lyrica for fibromyalgia, I ve done a small amount of research all of which points to Valium combined with xanax helps with the panic/anxiety attacks. For instance my brother had a child thursday, I COULD NOT go to the hospital but In did manage tom goto my mother s where I was going to stay until Sunday afternoon. I had to have my husband pick me up at 1:00am sunday morning. I would like to ak if the combination of valium and xanax would help with these serious attacks?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012