Taking Warfarin from a long term for irregular heart beat, have developed pain in legs that extends to ankle, knee. Causes?

HI.I AM FEMALE, 78 YEARS OLD,AND TAKING WAFARING FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS FOR IREGULAR HEARTBEAT AND I HAVE CHANGED IN THAT TIME FROM BEING AN ACTIVE BRIGHT PERSON TO FEELING LOW AND TIRED OUT ALLOF THE TME. I NOW HAVE DEVELOPED TROUBLE IN ONE OF MY LEGS.. A PAIN WHICH SHIFTS TO ANKLE, KNEE HIP AND THIGH,AND SOMETIMES IT IS VERY BAD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE.THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. TASS
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012