Taking Warfarin for pulmonary embolism, numbness, nausea, chest pain, low pulse rate. Should I be concerned?

I am a 46 year old female. Weigh is approximately 160 lbs. Height is 5 5 . Three weeks ago I was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism and had a four day hospital stay. I am now on Warfarin and back home. This morning i awoke feeling kind of numb and tingly all over. That has lessened but I am not feeling extremely nauseous and tired. I had taken Lortab throughout the night for some chest pain but this is nothing unusual siince my PE and it has never affected me in this way. My pulse rate is normally pretty high, ranging between 90-100. I just took my blood pressure and it was 117/75, which is fairly normal for me. My pulse rate is 70...very low compared to my usual. Ideas? Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012