Taking Warfarin for pulmonary embolism. Narrowing diaphragm, calcified arteries. Due to Warfarin?

I have been on Warfarin for 15 yrs due to a Pulmonary Embolism found in 1998. I have Protein S Deficiency Disease. I just turned 56 years old. I am a very little person and CT scan shows plague in the carotid arteries, internal, bilateral, in my airways. problem with diaphram narrowing. They same that in my arteries that they have calcified and they can give me know reason. I would like to know from what I have read if, warfarin can have these affects after long term use. Thanks you,
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013