Taking Warfarin for blood clot in lung. Bruises on hip and leg after fall. Should I go to the ER?

I have had a blood clot in my lung in 2005. Therefore, I take Warfarin (generic to Coumadin). My question is: Tuesday evening I fell while taking my Chihuahua to the bathroom outside. I knew I would be banged up but I DID NOT KNOW I would have an 8 bruise on my hip and leg. I also am not able to lift my left arm over my head. Question: Should i go to the ER because of the nasty dark large buise on my hip and thy? Or can it wait until tomorrow? I don t want another blood clot and I m not sure how dangerous this situation is. I know I need my shoulder x-rayed but do I NEED to be concerned about the deep purple 8 bruise ... I measure it to see how big it was. And I have other injuries from the fall but that one is the worth bruise.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012