Taking Warfarin and aspirin. Had mitral valve. Blood in urine. Done cystoscopy and biopsy. Anything to do?

My 68 year old husband had a cystocopy at 3:00 PM today - and the doctor did a biopsy. They said he would experience bleeding for several days. He is on 5 mg or 7.5 mg of Warfarin per day (depending on INR) and an 81 mg of aspirin. He also has a St. Jude mitral heard valve. It looks like excessive bleeding to us when he urinates. Tried to call Urologist but he has no answering service. My husband does not want to go to the ER due to past bad experiences there. He doesn't think he should take his warfarin or aspirin tonight. Is there anything we can do?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013