Taking Warfarin after Mitral valve replacement cardiac surgery, want to start birth control. Is it ok ?

Hi, I am 29 years old women & I had an Mitral valve replacement cardiac surgery in the year 2007.From the surgery I use to take Warfarin tablet . Recently I got married, now I want to know am I able to take barth control peel , if yes then which one is better for me.?And if I conceive a baby then how could I take warfarin and others medicine?As far as I know in the time of pregnancy warfarine tablets are harmful for the baby.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012