Taking Vyvanse for ADHD. Faded lines on pregnancy test. Affected by Vyvanse?

Hi. I am on Vyvanse for ADHD and it affects my kidneys so I m always having to be alert with water intake etc. I am positive am pregnant (been through this a lot as I have 5 kids), and usually get early positives easily before my period is due especially considering the abundant signs my body is giving... But this time only a few shadow lines once or twice on home pregnancy tests . Is it possible that the vyvanse itself or the way it affects my kidney function might be affecting how the hcg is present in my urine?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012