Taking Vyvanse. Delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Medicinal effect?

I started taking vyvanse a few months ago. I started at 30mg and went up to 50mg 3 weeks later. My periods are normal and range from every 28 days to the latest I ve ever been was day 34. That s ony happened once since last sept. I keep track of all my cycles... I was supposed to start 8/26 so I m 7 days late. I took at test yesterday but it said no so wondering if vyvanse can effect my period or is it possible to have a neg test and still be pregnant if I would ve taken it when I was 6 days late?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012