Taking Vyannase for ADHD, feel exhausted, sleepy, slight bleeding in nose. Need another opinion ?

I was just wondering if ya could tell me what s could possibably be wrong ok Im always tired I don t feel like myself I have ADHD I take vyvance have been a for the since a freshman in high school I graduated last year but I don t feel like my self at all I m like always exhausted I just don t feel my self and I have worked out in about a year I any fall asleep til like 2 in the morning I work from 2pm to 10pm always when I wake up I have lil bit if blood in my nose i don t know I just don t feel my self I sit at home when I m not working and kids do nothing I m lazy kinda I just wanted an opinion
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013