Taking Trisprintec, had unprotected sex, bleeding, brown discharge. Cause?

Hello, I have been taking Trisprintec for about 2 years and I take them everyday, although some days it may not be at the same exact time (maybe an hour after the regular time). I had sex without a condom this past Wednesday, and have also been stressing a little. This past Saturday evening, when I woke from a nap, I went to the restroom and had some bleeding on the tissue . After a few wipes it was all clear. However, when I returned home later that night, the same thing happened for maybe two wipes. Since then I have not had any blood , just clear, very very very light brown discharge . What can be the cause of this? I am concerned because of the two years that I have been on BC this has NEVER happened and it is rather bothersome. Thank you for your response and time.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer