Taking Tri sprintec for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Will my body build dependency on it ?

I was diagnosed with PCOS and prescribed with Trisprintec 28 by my doctor . My periods are actually not all that irregular, they are just long ( takes 7 days to clear), and I get them at about the same time each month. I weight about 112lbs and height around 5 5. And I m not looking forward to having babies. My only cocern with having PCOS is my acne (on my face and back). Will I gain weight if I start the pills , will it be drastic? Is it true that my skin condition might get worse before it get better? Lastly what would happen if I stop taking the medicine, will my body build dependency on it?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011